Friday, December 7, 2007

Intro

Ideas posted here in this blog was originally posted in Vox.com. Most of them is in various periods of 2007.
The only reason for keeping Vox is to preserve my copyright because each one has exact time and dates which was posted and covered under "Digital Millennium Copyright Act".
Vox is so hard to navigate that I have to go through several loops to find my own posts. Beside, all your posts have the same blog name, you can't create multiple blogs like you do here, just multiple posts.
So that's why I decided to transfer all my posts here.
please be reminded everything posted in any of my blogs under ahmmad@gmail.com, frremindseeker, freemindseeker and kabuli usernames and the character Dr. Ilham are strictly copyrighted and I will pursue violations. Since when it is all done will be a book, either print or e_book, and maybe both.
Anyways enjoy and let me know what you think.

No comments: